Seasoned after effects user.
No job is too big or too small.
- I have worked as lead videography coordinator for 2 online video festivals. Taken on the merit of my independent work in the community the Alsager town council had me helming 16 bespoke videos organising filler videos between. Later that year they had me do it again.
- I have been subcontracted for jobs in both animation, editing, and compositing for brands like, Unilever, Denso, and Autodesk.
- I continue to do wedding videography approximately once a month.
- I have shot music videos and live performances.
- Animated music videos (one got XXX vides, I thought that was pretty cool).
- Regular make instagram videos for pizza company.
- Part time in house animator at JudgeService.
- Recently branched into after effects coding and scripts.
- Worked as a runner for BBCs great pottery throw down.
- Commissioned by Manchester Met Uni lecturer to animate and explainer for his new framework.
- Worked as a drone pilot for 2 years (now stopped to focus on animation).
- Hosted and participated in local digital art exhibitions.
- Experienced in adobe creative suite.
- Live streamed professional music sessions.
- Cam assisted feature films.
- Cam Op multiple short films.
A real Johnny of all trades.