Agency membership criteria
All in Leeds was set up to represent the creative design sector of Leeds City Region. Our goal is to improve, galvanise and grow our sector, in line with our manifesto.
To become and remain a member, an organisation must be willing to play a proactive role in supporting our goals and delivering our manifesto.
To be a member you must:
- Have a physical presence in the Leeds City Region (as defined by the LEP map below)
- Have creativity and design at the heart of their product / service offering
- Specialise in the fields of branding, retail, product design, digital design and / or creative services in the fields of advertising or marketing (Your company must be an originator of design outputs)
- Be registered as a company – be that Ltd, LLP, PLC, company limited by guarantee or community interest / social enterprise (Unfortunately, we cannot accept sole traders or self-employed individual members at this time, but will support them where we can and welcome them at many of our events)
Whilst we highly value the wider industry network and supply chain, we don’t currently offer membership to that wider community.
Membership is therefore not currently offered to organisations such as:
- Research agencies
- Recruitment agents
- Printers and manufacturers
- IP service providers / lawyers
- Hosting / digital services*
Applications for membership will be considered by the Committee, based on the criteria outlined above.
*We welcome productive relationships with these companies and recognise the vital role they play in facilitating the output of creative design companies. To that end, we welcome opportunities to facilitate networking and will periodically provide opportunities for the wider supply chain to attend events or offer their services to members. However, full membership is reserved for originators of creative / design work for the commercial sector.